QUICK HIT

Well, I'm off to the nation's capitol today. All of the internal medicine residents are headed to the Army ACP Meeting (ACP = American College of Physicians). This is the army chapter's meeting. There, I hope to learn more about my future next year. I will be having a meeting with the internal medicine consultant. It is he who eventually decides where every graduating internist gets sent. Right now I'm leaning towards going to Europe. We shall see, however. This trip will give me information. I'll likely know for sure circa February. Regardless of where I go, however, there will be a year in Iraq (deployed from any location). I've already started having nightmares about it. Anyway, that's still a way's off. This weekend I'm just going to talk to the guy and get drunk with my boys in DC. Back Saturday night.


No comments: