BACK FROM DC

Well, I returned home Saturday night from the East Coast. But now it's late and I'm too tired to type what I had intended to type, so I'll have to weigh in tomorrow instead. A good weekend overall, and things regarding my future are a little more clear. The trip was mostly about talking with the "consultant" (aka The Godfather) and about hanging with my peeps on the East Coast. Again, more later.

For now, I will say that I learned two things about hangovers on Saturday morning.

1) Tomato juice is one of my new cures. My program director told me to try it - it's nasty at first but then goes down real nice. And dog gone it, with that and lots of water, I felt better faster than most wicked hangover days.

2)On the flip side, something to avoid when having a massive hangover is going to the Smithsonian's Holocaust Museum. Yes, it's a great exhibit, but DUDE... no one needs to see that shit with a headache, fatigue, and the mild post-drinking depression. Whoa. Great museum. Not the best day to go, though.

*Shudders*



No comments: