[modified]

SUNDAY

On Sunday we headed down to my mom’s best friend’s house and met up with their family down at the Jersey Shore. I hadn’t seen them in awhile, and it was nice. The nicest thing was going back to their house, which I had remembered from childhood. It was one of the few homes from my boyhood where the people still actually live there. At one point, I went to the bathroom, and while washing my hands I thought it was so cool to think about how I’d done the same thing, at the same faucet, 22 years ago. I rarely get to have that feeling since no one I know from childhood lives in the same place anymore.

That’s about it. It was a good weekend. On Monday I flew home. It was good to see the fam. I’m now tired of typing. Time to post and get out of here. I’ll post pictures later if I get any back.