The February Experiment

Here goes nothing. I'm going to try something. Something sassy. Something crazy. I'm not sure what inspired it (maybe Iwan's blog?). I think I just want to try and post more.

And here it is: For the record, I'm going to try and post every single day in February. I promise nothing, of course - I might bail out by February 3rd. And I certainly don't promise a slew of meaningful commentary. But I'll give it an effort. Let's see what happens. (And its likely best to prepare for some uber-mundanity... "Today, I brushed my teeth BEFORE showering - can you believe it? " etc...) Hopefully it won't be that bad, but one never knows.


February is a good month for this sort of thing, I think. It's shorter, first of all. This month is also special (read: rocks) because Gwen is coming home and that'll be pretty effin' cool. I'm also still working on that last part of Eryn's trip (Yes, still. The trouble with that is the pictures need some re-sizing because they are all so huge [see the berlin pics] courtesy of my new camera. Also, I have video, actual video, of a club in Munich, so I need to get that up here somehow. So there's some technical issues. But its coming. Some day. I promise.) Then there's the Chamonix ski trip I never fully documented. Oh, so much to do. But with a post a day, anything's possible.

All right, with that I'm out.

If you're a Sports Guy reader, make sure and check out his Photo Diary of Media Day at the Super Bowl. It definitely had me cracking up a good bit.


Also, this is one of the last pics I took in Iraq. Bullet in my teeth. Bad haircut. Got it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best news I've heard all day. All Stup, all the time. (Nice work picking the shortest month... Slacker).

YouTube is your friend for posting videos. It's super easy to embed them into your blog.