Bringing Freedom to Europe






Well, here are some shots of me and my pad. Now it's no secret that these Germans are savages who haven't tasted freedom in millenia. Luckily for them, I have no problem personally volunteering to be a 'Freedom Missionary' of sorts. It's a personal mission, appointed to me by George W. Bush, my Commander in Chief. Years of GI JOE training have finally amounted to this....

Anyway, here's just a couple of pics. More later. The first 3 are from downstairs. The bathroom has a "bidet" (Prounounced "bid-day") which as I understand it is something that French people use to wash their taints.

The 2 pics with me and the flag are from my bedroom. There's a cool loft up on the right side as well. I'll try to put a few pics up every post or so. For today, it was just important that everyone knew I was proud to be an American. *cues up the song*

This week has been busy. I've been on call since last Thursday. (We take 1 week of call at a time here - its a totally different system than residency). In general I'd say that I like being a staff physician a lot better than being a resident.

This weekend Gwen and I are heading off to Munich to catch Oktoberfest. Should be funboys aplenty - I'm looking forward to it.

I like the fact that everyday, as I go to work, I see freeway signs that say "A6 - Paris". Europe - it's fantastic!

Mick

No comments: