Testing the New Picture function



Looks like it worked. (Regarding the pic - its the last thing you see before Fwats schools you.)

It's Saturday. Big night out with Heath last night; multiple clubs, a good bit of alcohol (but not too much thankfully). Went to bed as the sun came up. It was my last weekend night in Seattle, which kind of bums me out.

This morning went to my last brunch at Rosebud. That ALSO bummed me out. As I left, I shook hands with the (clearly gay) manager who I'd sort of gotten to know (could I have written that with any more innuendo?) over the past year and thanked him and chatted with him for a bit. He said he was sad to see me go. I love that place. Its neck and neck for my all time favorite breakfast place. (Ricobono's in New Orleans is right up there). I'll definitely go back if/when I'm back in Seattle.

And with that, I'm off to Portland to see the Yarris clan and my friend Leah.

Toodles!

No comments: