Moustache May

Here's the Photo Expose. Keep in mind that all the male graduating residents (including myself), essentially shaved on the last day of April, then grew and cultivated our staches from dirty wisps up to trimmed chick-magnets. Note the narrowness of the stache - its all the Army allows. We all shaved June 1st - it was a bittersweet day.




"That's right baby - it's real."





"Excuse me - I don't think I heard you. Did you say you wanted to FUCK WITH THIS!?!"





Moustache May - A full month of half-hearted smiles...





"Don't make me put a picture of Calvin peeing on YOU on my truck...."





"Hey, it boils down to this - I'm sweet and I know I'm sweet."





That last thing chicks see before they enter moustache bliss....





(Immediately after) "First time with a moustache baby? That's OK - those tingles will pass in time. Although some might say they never truly go away..."





Don't make me angry...




And there it is. I'll post more from call tomorrow if there's time. Life is hectic right now....

No comments: