So behind....

The last several weeks have been chock full of blog-worthy items. Lake Powell, the end of residency, military outprocessing, a Fwats/Eryn visit, moving to (fucking!) Europe, a possible trip to Portland, an upcoming cross-country drive with Mama Stup, the end of an era in Seattle, several days of Papa Stup time forthcoming, the upcoming Board certifying exam, etc. So much stuff to put out (and pics, lots of pics to boot), so little time to do it well.

If I was a true writer, I'd have my pulitzer from writing about these ongoing weeks....

But I'm not. Alas. We wait.

Suffice to say, I'm full of nostalgia, stress, hope for the near as well as distant future, and a whole lot else. My entire world is transforming - I'll try to keep up as best I can.

I wish I could go back to Powell and live in that semi-dream state.

A couple of quick pics:





Chilling on high at Powell....




Three Amigos and good sushi




Three idiots and a timer on the camera (in my apartment)



See you soon...

No comments: