This guy and I could be friends




This quote, from a related article, was amusing to me:

"When asked about the inevitable "Grizzly Man" comparisons, Anderson is quick to point out differences between himself and the ill-fated Timothy Treadwell. "We are two men with the same passion," he told National Geographic. "But we practice that passion in a very different way. Wild bears are not particularly fond of humans, and for good reason. So imposing myself upon wild bears seems, to me, very foolish."


More importantly, I've longed to discover a piece of evidence to finally convince Gwendolyn just how realistic my dream of a bear-based home security system (four bears, two outside, one upstairs, one downstairs, on rotating shifts) actually is. Looks like I can finally rest my case.

6 comments:

eryn_roston@yahoo.com said...

"Battlestar Galactica beats bears."

(it's too bad you don't watch the office)

Anonymous said...

Sure cute...but we're still not getting a bear-based home security system.

Gwen

Mama Stup said...

He's adorable but just a tad too big to be a pet!!!

Unknown said...

I'd like to subscribe to your bear-based home security newsletter.

Anonymous said...

Gwendolyn - We're getting the system. On off days I can stroll around with the bears, wrassle 'em, stuff like that.

Norm - It's actually a little scary to think how much fun it would be to produce this newsletter on a weekly basis. You're on my list.

Discostup

Anonymous said...

Allison liked the bear video. She especially liked the "teeeeny tiiiiny bear" part.

If you are ever so inclined, I can't wait for you to have a bear best-man at your wedding. That's gonna be sweet.

Adman