Ain't No Sunshine When E's gone...

Eryn left today, after flying in two weeks ago to live it up here in the Fatherland. His visit was awesome and we had a blast. Full trip details to follow, in time, hopefully this week. I will say the New Year's Eve in Berlin was one of the best I've had in years - by far - and Eryn (unfortunately) has the video with the drunken escapades to prove it.

For now, its back to the grind of work. I'm exhausted after two long weeks of fun but tiring travel and staying up late last night to watch my sad Giants pretend that they were a playoff-caliber team. I finally got all my Christmas presents today, and thanks to all those who sent things - gifts, cards, etc - either through the mail or with Eryn, or in whatever form. I will write everyone individually in the coming weeks. And I suppose I should get around to mailing MY gifts out at some point. Unfortunately, I often suck at giving gifts on time.




No comments: