Hiatus Over

Its been a while, but here we are. When I last posted on this blog, my situation was a little, uh, different. But I'm back, as promised, and after comparing Blogger to Typepad (and with the need for uber-security diminished quite a bit) I've decided to switch the bulk of my "operation" back here. The Hidden Lair remains, however, for those super-secret-defcon-five posts, and the link remains conveniently on the sidebar.

December has gone by quickly for me, and I realize that I haven't been posting much. I started working again at Landstuhl several weeks ago, and that has been going well. I've also been having some fun on the weekends, traveling a little bit, hanging out with Pete and some other friends, taking a more serious stab at learning the German language and basically just trying to enjoy myself while getting my "normal" life fully up and running again. I'd say I'm about 75% there.

Hopefully I'll catch up on the details in the coming weeks, and sadly I have several half-written "draft" posts saved over at the other site, which for one reason or another never got completed and posted. Also, I'm several weeks behind on emails as well - so my apologies - I'll be trying to respond to most of them in the near future.

And with that, here's some pics. Anji took Pete and I Kegeling a few weeks ago, which was a blast.














No comments: