New Look

I've been messing with the html quite a bit in my template. As a result, this blog has an incomplete new look. I'm pretty pleased with it, thus far. Only I can't figure out how to change the text color in my description (below the title). I swear I fidgeted with every parameter in the damn template (and I could easily change the background color of that box!), but the mysterious descprition text color location remains a mystery to me. As a result, I had to make that stripey white background below the title just so my description would be legible. I'll keep working on it. But after tonight, other html tasks, such as manipulating margins and utilizing hexadecimal color features, have become quite doable! Rock on.

A more normal post, from earlier today, is below.

Mick

No comments: