Celebrity Guests at Landstuhl

From CNN:

"Later Friday, the president traveled in Germany to Ramstein Air Base and visited with wounded American troops at Landstuhl Regional Medical Center."


This was yesterday. Unfortunately security was ridiculous and I wasn't on call. (Did I just say that it was unfortunate I wasn't on call?). I didn't get to see a thing regarding Obama.

But a few weeks earlier, I did get to see Anna Kournikova as she toured the hospital...



One thing is clear - she wants me


One of our pharmacists was kind enough to take the picture. My ID badge is turned around on purpose - standard security precautions for photos I was told. Come to think of it, isn't Kournikova Russian?!? Maybe she was a spy, and perhaps that's why she's not returning my calls...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

A spy! That makes perfect sense. The tennis cover clearly wasn't working, so she's moved to more general Paris Hilton/Big Butted Reggie Bush girlfriend cover of no talent hot chick. No one (except for our intrepid blogger) would think to question her motives!

You look quite doctoral in this picture. It still kinda surprises me that you are a doctor. It still sorta seems like we should be talking about what we will eventually become some day in the distant future.

eryn_roston@yahoo.com said...

cute girl. What the hell is she wearing?

Trish said...

Pete is definitely going to be jealous when he sees this entry!