Next up - Croatia

I thought that last post might generate a few comments.

I was wrong.

I was going to try and slap up a sizable post about the San Diego adventures tonight- to include of course a recap of best weekend ever 2007 (to include of course, in that, a recap of "Best DAY Ever" 2007) - but alas I cannot.

Work sucked this week. Busy, busy. I didn't get home until 9:30 pm tonight. Now I'm packed and ready for a trip to Croatia over an extended weekend. I'm pretty pumped. Croatia is the land of "Stup". I'm going to have a combination of ancestral homeland, adriatic beaches, and Pete's taint. Might just be a little piece of heaven...

I'll have my camera set to full-on banana hammock finder mode on the Euro beaches. Might crash this place just trying to upload all the pictures.

Until I return (with pictures of disconcerting bulges)....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good time!

I hope no topless female sunbathers get in the way of your crotch-watching! :)

Adman

Anonymous said...

Just curious about Pete's "Taint" cause here in New England, another man's Taint is hardly ever a little slice of heaven. I've been catching up on the blog, and frankly, have been laughing my ass off. Thanks cause I needed that. Work is kicking me right in the Taint, but life is better for me than the guy I just fixed who ripped his taint wide open. not so nice. Later
Jake