Time for a New Post

I've been working on getting some new stuff up - updates on recent events and the like. It's been a busy few weeks, not the least of which all centers around Gwen's imminent and depressing departure for the great beach with no ocean. For the record, she's still here at the time of this posting, but is leaving rather shortly. In keeping good Operation Security, (affectionately known in military circles as "Op Sec"), I won't be posting any dates or times or anything like that. It's been a trying few weeks leading up to this, as I guess everyone assumed it would be - but we're making due alright given the circumstances. I'll likely elaborate on it a little more later, though I've made the staunch decision not to turn this blog into a depressing vault of lamentation over her departure. That posture simply wouldn't befit the Lord of the Funboys. Stay tuned.

No comments: